Assam TET Result 2018: If you were looking for the Assam TET information and result information than you are on right place to get the information, we are here to update the latest information we get, TET stands for the Teacher Eligibility Test conducted in the state of Assam, this test is conducted by so many states of India to test the eligibility of the candidate who wants to become teacher, there will be official notification released prior to the exam and all the candidates shall apply through the various modes listed and once applied wait till the official Admit card and details are given to you then write the exam and later Assam TET Results 2018 are published.
After writing the exam and getting the results, the candidates will be given a certificate of eligibility which is valid for some years (officials will be declaring this information) so take the government job based on your certificate. The exam conduction and declaration of results including the recruitment of candidates done by the Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhijan (RMSA) or the Axom Sarba Siksha Abhijan Mission which depends, candidates who got selected can teach to various level students like upper primary and primary based on the paper they have qualified that is paper 1 and paper 2. Check eligibility criteria before apply, the job may be given by merit list, cut off and category reservation like factors, etc.
Assam TET Result 2018 – Teacher Eligibility Test
- Name of Authority Conducting Exam: The Government of Assam Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA)
- Name of Exam: Assam TET 2018 for recruitment of teachers
- Exam Date: May 2018
- Assam TET 2018 Answer Key Release Date: To Released After The Exam Only.
- Results & Rank Card Download Date: June/July 2018 (Tentative)
- Official website(s) to Download Assam TET Result 2018: www.tetassam.com | www.ssaassam.gov.in| rmsaassam.in
According to the sources it has been coming to known that the last day to pay fee and register for the TET is in February 2018, and usually we can expect the admit cards to be out in next month that is March and exam can be held in April/May 2018 as it will be depending on the situation like number of vacancies in the government schools for various classes although for more information you can stay tuned with us, whatever the latest update we will get we will update it here for you, you can subscribe us or follow us on Facebook to get more details on Assam TET Results 2018 or Assam TET 2018.
How To Check Assam TET Result 2018 on Official Website
- Do visit the official website at first then you can check the results
- Go to the page where you have to enter the information and get results
- Enter the required information like registration number and other details
- Submit that information and proceed to check of TET Results 2017/2018
- Check out the results, take print out or snapshot or screenshot based on requirement
- Wait for merit list and gather information about the certificate.