Assam JMEE Answer Key 2019: JMEE stands for ‘Joint MCA Entrance Examination’ which is conducted in the state to fill out the seats available for the post graduation or PG which is MCA (Masters in Computer Applications). The DTE Assam (Directorate of Technical Education) of the state issues notification online for the important dates including the detailed information for the aspiring candidates and later the exam is held by preparing a schedule in which students are given their admit cards etc., the day when the exam is held, so the Assam JMEE Answer Key 2019 can be released.
Let us tell you something about the MCA which is a type of postgraduate academic master’s degree, the Assam JMEE 2019 can be held in last week of June 2019 whereas in the same month or next month (before the announcement of JMEE Results), the DTE Assam could release the Answer Key but in case the official key is not released then the private institutes may release their unofficial keys based on how paper is held in sets like Set A, Set B, Set C and Set D, etc. If even the unofficial is not released please kind wait for the Results only. For Assam JMEE MCA Answer Key or Solution key updates you can stay tuned with us and for asking doubts you can also proceed to comments section like application form 2019, cut off marks, counselling information, seat allotment process, subjects and much more. Just leave a comment and check back later, that’s it, share this website with friends also.
Details About Assam JMEE Answer Key 2019 – Joint MCA Entrance Examination
- Name of Authority Conducting Exam: DTE (Directorate of Technical Education), Assam
- Name of Exam: Assam JMEE 2019
- Exam Dates: June 2019
- Assam JMEE Answer Key/Solution Key (Unofficial/Preliminary) Release Date: Update soon (if released)
- Assam JMEE Official/Final Answer Key Release Date: No Information as for Now | All Sets (Set A, B, C & D)
- Assam JMEE Result 2019 Date: Available Soon
- Official website(s): www.dteassam.in
You might know the exam paper pattern for which you have appeared the exam; candidates may attempt 100 question with the time limit given to them is 180 minutes only. The topic which may be covered are Mathematics, Reasoning and English, for every correct answer the student or candidate will get four marks, but on the same side, the board has decided to allot negative marks also, for one incorrect or wrong answer the student will get -1 mark. This directly results in the deduction of 1 marks for the incorrect response.
How To Download JMEE Answer Key 2019 – Joint MCA Entrance Test
- Visit the DTE Assam official website and there find out the Keys section
- Select, the set of key which was given to you in the exam hall like A/B/C/D or 1/2/3/4
- Download the same into the device and open with any supported format opener
- That’s done, now if you want then you may take print out also (of key)
- Please share this website with your buddies also.